It is the harbor of Ag Nikolao and 4km away. Its name is due to
the church of Panagia which is there from the Byzantine years.
The present church was reconstructed around 1970. The previous
was work of the 19th century, built on top of an earlier church.
It was at Ormo Panagia that a French war ship in 1854 sunk the
ship that carried the provisions for Mr. Tsami Karatasiou revolution
team. Today Ormo Panagia is used as a fishing pier and for ships
taking travelers to Agio Oros.